Monday, February 13, 2006

NICE_GUY 1965



"You never get a second chance to make a first impression, picture required for a response fairs fai"

In My Own Words:
I’m a gentleman who has recently turned 40 years young, brown hair, green eyes and 5’10 in the morning but 5’9 at night. I have a stalky build and try to work out when time permits but my career limits this. I have an established career and work ethic which provides an above average lifestyle. I’ve been married before and have 3 wonderful children who live with their mother. I don’t like game players as I’m not one myself and believe in sincerity, honesty and compassion. I’m well mannered and traveled extensively and intrigued with other cultures and countries. I enjoy skiing, water skiing, boating, fishing, movies, fine dining, cooking, going for walks, country drives, weekend getaways and spending time with family and friends. I believe in being considerate to others, and don’t like to be offensive. If asked my friends would describe me and sincere and kind and a good listener. I like to get silly at times and enjoy being playful with that someone special. I like all types of women but seem to attract average to slim figured women. I am looking for that someone special to spend the rest of my life with.

I’m looking for a woman not a girl, someone who occupies my thoughts throughout the days and is my dreams at night. Someone who is understanding and sincere and is willing to work through the little problems that life provides. I am looking for someone who likes to be and feel sexy. Someone who can like to be outgoing in the day but likes to cuddle on the couch at night. Someone who thinks a relationship is special and is willing to put 100% into it. And ladies I do like chick flicks and sometimes get just as emotional as you. I want a woman who doesn’t mind social drinking but doesn’t become loud or aggressive when they had to many, this is a big turnoff.


I have a lot to offer for that right someone and am dedicated to being happy…..so if you think your right for me send me a smile and lets get to know each other.
--
Blah, blah, blah... I just like the part where he shrinks an inch over the course of an average day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Kinky said...

Am I the only one who doesn't get the height shrinkage? I really don't get it. Is he talking about the hat? His boots? What?

February 16, 2006 7:17 PM  
Blogger philip said...

straight copy and paste, including the part where he runs out of letters in his headline.

he wants to be your stalky stalker.

February 17, 2006 12:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home