Wednesday, February 15, 2006

TALLFRIEND12




"How good is Your Aim? get me there too"




In My Own Words:
is your soul like a unicorn, steady, pure of deed and thought, a thing so precious and free, sought after by many, touched by few.

(PS if your interested in talking i've credit and will spend it all i ask is you send me a smile, and be willing to email me back once i talk with you.)

hidden within me is a soul pure and true, a thought, a deed, scared of the world, of emotions, showing few, feeling many. Ah but willing to communicate, and talk with you and express myself in word and deed, take a chance and let me earn your trust,
if nothing more chat with me and learn more about me, maybe all we seek is the same thing expressed thru different words and expressions, friendships will beget love and relationships. nothing is instant.

if there is hidden magic in the world, would we truly wish to seek it to grasp it, for fear that we might actually find it, and not want it to be free, that it will dwindle to nothing by seeking it and holding it within us?

(bow with a tip of an imaganairy hat)

2 Comments:

Blogger Kinky said...

Who wants someone "pure of deed and thought?" Like he doesn't just want to get laid. And I'm not even touching the whole unicorn thing -- that's just too obvious.

February 16, 2006 7:20 PM  
Blogger Heather said...

"is your soul like a unicorn?"

the hottest pick up line EVER.

hahahahahahahahahaha

February 17, 2006 10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home