Friday, February 17, 2006

JOHNNIE8




"Gift wrapping included......."



In My Own Words:
I am not very picture friendly..lol..(my eyes have been known at times to be shut,my mouth talking,etc.....Have been told by many that i look much,much better in person....lol....)So this pic can work in my favour....It's kinda like telling your parents to expect C's on your upcoming primary report card only to show the B's..lol....a bit of reverse psychology.....So if we ever get to the coffee part you might be mildly surprised!!.....Now gettin to the coffee part......hmmmmmmmm. About me ,here goes....I'm a very strong and sweet person. Considered by most to be tall,dark and handsome ... somewhat shy at the beginning. I always lead by example and live by the virtuses -kindness,happiness and doing the right thing everytime. Lastely, I have a funny streak to go along with my laid back style.I start the day with a smile & laugh and generally try to end it that way............never too serious,but can be. Looking for an attractive lady whose somewhat shy(maybe reserved would be a better word - i.e. nobody who gets hammered and then starts dancing on wedding tables......lol....whose non-materialistic....lol) and slim to average build.......whose not a party girl......!!!!!......I'm a nice guy looking for a nice girl............no resumes required!!!!!!.........lol.......I can cook and can put my dishes away also(so I'm not looking for a mother figure.......lol)..........need i say more.........I believe for every King there is a Queen..Now this is only a generalization and I realize that there is no perfect woman out there.....so the more pluses in your favour the better!!!......Feel free to send a backstage pass also.....as it would be fair because i have produced a pic of myself!!...Best of Luck to all!!!!......If you like good surprises.....drop me a line!!!.......Ciao

--
Final LOL count: 7 LOLs.

3 Comments:

Blogger Heather said...

this guy looks a little too much like an old boss of mine in toronto...who is married...

February 17, 2006 10:08 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

...and 25 exclamation points!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

February 18, 2006 3:27 PM  
Blogger Laura said...

wow....he uses more dot dot dot's than i do....shocking....

May 08, 2006 12:17 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home