Friday, February 17, 2006

NOSPEL



"are good men ment to be alone?"



In My Own Words:
hello my name is lee and i live out in plant city. i have a house and work in the IT field writing softwere for a major company in Tampa.

i am hoping to find a good woman that knows what love is. I have faults but i know that and try to work arond them, but then who does not have faults. If you like who i am and can accept me for who i am then we are off to a good start.

i am a open minded indavidual that is a bit of a computer geek but with my job that is expeted. I have had a facention with airplanes since i was 6 weeks old thanks to my dads incuragment. I got my pilot licence back in 2003 have not been abel to fly much last year but hopping this year will be better.

I started taking karate lessons at the end of 2003, it has helped me mentaly as well as physicaly and continue to work out 2 to 3 days a week.

so now comes you descision point, you are thinking " do i send him a smile and see if he likes me by writing me?" be brave smile at me its free. if you have a filled out profile you are more likly to get a response as i have something to go on. pic is nice but not nessary for me to respond. i am looking for a person to be a companion for a long time. looks fade in time but the soul will be stong a lot longer.

good luck to all and rember to smile when walking down the street never know who is falling in love with you.

lee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home