Saturday, February 18, 2006

SWELLUSERNAME




"But you write such pretty words..."




In My Own Words:
Let's make cupcakes!!!

I like sitting on the bench by the highway with my friend Travis and waving at the traffic.

I like taking polaroids and giving them cryptic titles/captions.

I like writing music. recording music. performing music. listening to music. hitting people with musical instruments.

I like cute and cuddly. I like dark and twisted.

I like robots and cowboys and ninjas and astronauts and pirates and monsters.

I like rainy days-- I like cold days-- This sometimes produces snow (which I coincidentally like).

I like practically every artistic field.

I like nerdy things like classic era video games, sci-fi, computers, and retro-technology in general.

I like to write- especially short stories. Particularly to people who are easily bored.

I like going on walks. I like walking on goes. I walk liking go ons.

I like girls. Sort of.

I'm a very giving person. My happiness is generally derived from trying to make others happy. So I appreciate someone who has opinions of their own and is willing to tell me what I can do to help make them happier.

I am keen on the simpler elements of a relationship (snugglin by the fire, snugglin under the stars, snugglin while on the run from giant evil mantis-people, etc.) I try my best to make things fun and eventful, but I have no problem with just laying around.

creative girl + intellect + wit = indescribably beautiful

An excellent sense of humor is very important to me... I dig off-the-wall girls. Quirky is cute.

However, dating is not my primary objective here... Should the opportunity arise, I woudn't be completely opposed, but I am more interested in movie-mates, baking-buddies, thriftstore-teamsters, concert-confidants, or any other alliterated combination of activity-accomplice type persons of a friendly nature... They don't exactly have a "friendship" category on this site. Join me and together we will rule the universe!

--
Join me, and together we will rule the Planet of the Cupcakes.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like girls. Sort of.

I'll get laid one day. Sort of.

February 18, 2006 3:32 PM  
Blogger Evil Robot Boy said...

I give this guy another two years at the most before he comes out of the closet.

February 22, 2006 8:40 AM  
Blogger Library Girl said...

i agree. he's questioning right now at the very least. he probably broke up with his last girlfriend because he had a crush on a boy, but has convinced himself it was a one time thing..

March 29, 2006 9:04 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home