Wednesday, February 22, 2006

PUGGY1




"potato"



In My Own Words:
I grew up in the dirt.with many family menbers and friends,just like the waltons lol. learned my family values there,they have stayed with me.then moved to the city and became a little wiser.I can be dressed up or server plain.An a little older with no roots of my own but would like one.this potato is solid and white skined.This potato enjoys getting out and doing stuff but has a dry sence of humor.If your looking for a snack put me back,I am looking for a home not a motel.So have dinner with me and see what comes with this potato for side dishes.

--
I'm posting Potato Guy in honour of my trip to Prince Edward Island.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Phil u r so funny u make me PIMPL.

;)

DTG xxoo
Pussy Talk

February 24, 2006 4:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home